ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy (DITS)
This course has been created in collaboration with David Cannon, lead editor for ITIL 4: DITS.
As crucial as IT is for success in the modern world of business, it’s rare to see an IT training course that emphasizes top-down management. This is what ITIL DITS is all about: how to handle the high-level strategic and business-centric aspects of managing real-world IT. ITIL DITS training can be extremely helpful in aligning business and IT, as well as helping IT managers pursue higher-level roles. Kickstart your ITIL 4: DITS training today! This course is taught in English
After ordering you will receive two emails:
1. One for your exam voucher
2.One for your course credits
Who is this course aimed at?
- Organizations wishing to adopt ITIL DITS’ best practices
- ITIL 4 students hoping to complete the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader branch of modules
- ITIL 4 practitioners hoping to earn the ITIL Master qualification
- IT managers who require a greater understanding of business-centric management elements
- High-level business managers and stakeholders who require a greater sense of perspective regarding digital and IT strategy
- Anyone wishing to pass the ITIL 4 Digital & IT Strategy (DITS) exam on their first attempt
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Exactly how IT shapes business strategy in the world’s most successful organizations
- How technology is disrupting different industries and sectors across the globe
- How successful business leaders are responding to the situation
- How to design and implement IT and digital strategies that can thrive even throughout the disruptive environment of modern IT
- Everything needed to pass the official ITIL 4 DITS exam
Why should you take this course?
- Good e-Learning was independently certified as a 'Market Leader' for ITIL training by Course Conductor
- Passing all ITIL 4 modules is a requirement for reaching the level of ITIL Master
- The course features regular knowledge checks, as well as a practice exam simulator to help students prepare for the official examination
- The course includes interactive modules, instructor-led videos, and other online training assets created alongside highly experienced ITIL 4 experts and practitioners
- We offer each student a FREE exam voucher.
- This course is fully accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS
Syllabus of the course:
Welcome to ITIL 4 Strategic Leader: Digital & IT Strategy
Module 1: Essential Components / The Journey Starts Here
Module 2: What is Digital & IT Strategy?
Module 3: Where are we now?
Module 4: Where do we Want to be?
Module 5: Are we Ready?
Module 6: How do we get There?
Module 7: Essential Strategic Factors: Innovation
Module 8: Essential Strategic Factors: Risk
Module 9: Taking Action
Module 10: Did we get There?
Module 11: Digital Leadership
Module 12: ITIL 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy Wrap-up
Module 13: Practice Exams
This course is designed to prepare students to sit and pass the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader: Digital & IT Strategy (DITS) examination. In order to sit the exam, students must satisfy of the following criteria:
ITIL® 4 Foundation –Klick here to access ITIL 4 Foundation eLearning course
case study assignments
During the training, students will take case-study-based assignments. These assignments will be graded according to the assessment matrix.
Four assignments of 60 minutes each with a pass mark of 75%
The assignments are open-book
multiple-choice questions (MCQ)
At the end of the training course, students are asked to complete a multiple-choice examination. Candidates must pass the case study assessments in order to take the exam. If a candidate fails the first assessment, they may be given an additional written assignment based on the same case study.
Online multiple-choice proctored exam with a duration of 60 minutes
The exam is closed-book, with only the provided materials being permitted for use
The pass mark for the exam is 70%: you must get 21 out of 30 questions correct
This course is delivered by Good e-learning is a course accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS. Oppia.fi promotes this course for Good e-Learning.