Artificial Intelligence Introduction to Artifical Intelligence E-learning
If you’re looking to build your knowledge in artificial intelligence, and want to get an understanding of its business applications, then our Introduction to Artificial Intelligence course is exactly what you need! With this course, you’ll get a broad overview of AI concepts, workflows and performance metrics, as well as machine learning and deep learning. You’ll find out how clustering and classification algorithms help identify AI business applications, and will also be taught the difference between supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning.
ABOUT THE COURSE
The basic terminologies, concepts, scope and stages of artificial intelligence are all covered in this course, it will also look at their effect on real-world business processes and how AI drives business value. By the end of the course, you will be able to apply machine learning workflow to solve business problems, clearly define various supervised and unsupervised AI algorithms, and measure ROI based on performance metrics.
Approximately three hours of high-quality e-learning content
There are no pre-requisites for this course – you do not need to have a programming or IT background.
By the end of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The meaning and purpose of AI, as well as the scope, stages, applications and effects
- The basic concepts of machine learning and deep learning
- How to effectively implement the steps of a machine learning workflow
- The difference between supervised, semi-supervised and unsupervised learning
- The role of performance metrics and how to identify key methods
- 12 months online access to the Introduction to artificial intelligence e-learning
The Introduction to Artificial Intelligence course is offered by Simplilearn, a partner of ILX Group
This course includes the following modules:
- Course introduction
- Decoding artificial intelligence
- Fundamentals of machine learning and deep learning
- Machine learning workflow
- Performance metrics
We would recommend this course for anyone looking to begin a career in artificial intelligence or machine learning, as it will give you a good foundation on which to build your knowledge.
It would work well for C-level and middle management professionals who are looking to generate business value and ROI from AI and machine learning.
It is also well-suited to the following audience:
- Information architects who are interested in developing expertise in AI algorithms
- Developers looking for roles as artificial intelligence engineers or machine learning engineers
- Analytics managers who are leading a team of analysts
- Analytics professionals who want to move into the field of machine learning or artificial intelligence
There is no exam with this course. However, in order to receive a course completion certificate, you will need to:
- Complete the entire course
- Complete the course-end assessment with a minimum score of 80%